Christina, a certified executive coach, is the founder of CL Howard Group, a Phoenix based company whose mission is to create high performing and intentional leaders, teams, and company cultures that achieve their goals.
CL Howard Group specializes in providing:
• Experiential workshops and processes that create fast moving, highly productive teams that transform the culture of the workplace, increase accountability, and minimize/eliminate noise and politics;
• Highly effective coaching programs designed to increase skills in communication, trust, conflict resolution, emotional intelligence, and self-awareness;
• Culture transformation, employee life cycle and experience transformation, and workforce and succession planning processes and planning
Christina has over 20 years’ experience in senior leadership in both private and public, domestic and international, small, medium, and large organizations, across multiple industries including retail, technology, manufacturing, healthcare, education, and non-profit. Her depth of experience and understanding of many types of organizations enables her to quickly and accurately assess current conditions and help her clients strategize, navigate, and improve desired conditions rapidly.
Some of Christina’s successful projects have included:
• Custom coaching engagements for executives in Director, VP, and C-Suite roles experiencing major changes within the organization such as a promotion, restructure, new leadership, or culture change;
• The creation and facilitation of a customizable and transformative Leadership Team Coaching Program that increases team’s trust, productivity, conflict resolution, & transparent communication skills;
• The design and execution of a Global Workforce Restructure Initiative across six countries and multiple functions including the design of change management and employee engagement materials;
• The design and implementation of multiple Organization-Wide Succession Planning Programs, resulting in leaderships’ ability to get the right players in the right seats at the right time;
• Successfully Mediating Leadership Team Conflicts to overcome Succession Planning, Strategy, and Restructure disagreements and return to productivity.
CL Howard Group takes a practical and holistic approach to consulting and coaching programs for clients and is an established expert at taking executives and teams to their greatest level of success. We are proven in identifying powerful capabilities and potential blind spots and in translating this into clarity and awareness for strong minded and driven clients. Christina, specifically, has been referred to as the “people whisperer” by clients due to the insightful nature of her questions and compassionate, empowering, but very direct feedback. Christina’s mission is to help individuals and teams reach their desired full potential by being truly seen, heard, and valued. She is passionate about creating work and home environments that provide people with fulfillment and meaning that enrich their lives above and beyond the financial success they generate.
In addition to serving the community, Christina is proudest of her son Aidan, an emerging entrepreneur, and their beloved quirky, entertaining family dog, Gallagher.